The Cornerstone of the Business District
- Business Lounge
- Living green wall
- EV Charging in basement
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|Name||sq ft||sq m||Availability|
|Ground - Suite 1||1,802||167.41||Available|
|Ground - Suite 2||1,487||138.15||Available|
Sitting on the corner of York Street and Fountain Street, 17 York Street occupies a very prominent position at the heart of the business district. The building is being completely
Equidistant between Piccadilly and Victoria Station, and Deansgate Square and St Peter’s Square tram stops mean an easy commute via public transport.
Director - National Office Agency Manchester
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.