- Location and Transport
- More like this
No. 3 Circle Square
M1 7ED Manchester
Circle Square will be the epicenter of a new collaborative community, a place where work meets life and life meets leisure.
- Due for Completion 2022
- Typical Upper Floor Plate Size of 16,395 sq. ft.
- 262 Cycle Racks & 264 Lockers
Due for completion in 2022, No.3 Circle Square is part of Manchester’s newest neighbourhood, Circle Square. Located in the heart of the city’s innovation district, No.3 Circle Square offers superb co-location opportunities for companies to access emerging talent, university research and funding.
Offering 15 floors of flexible office space, No.3 Circle Square provides floorplates of approximately 16,400 sq ft and an open-plan ground floor space combining a reception area with retail and leisure amenities, as well as a cycle hub and showers. A rooftop terrace and lounge provides a private garden space from which to work that complements the new state-of-the-art conference and events facilities provided on campus at No.1 Circle Square.
● 24/7 access with full concierge and business support
● On-site 150 person auditorium and meeting facilities
● Showers, lockers and changing rooms
● Communal roof terrace
● Secure bike storage
● Social, health and wellbeing events
● Business support programmes
● Walking distance to major transport hubs
● Symphony Park - unique to the city centre
● On-site multi-storey car park