Location and Transport
Loughborough is an affluent market town with a population of around 135,000 and is one of the major commercial and manufacturing hubs in the midlands. The town is in close proximity to Leicester, which is 11 miles south, Nottingham which is 16 miles north and Coventry which is 40 miles south.
The Falcon Industrial Estate is located in North East Loughborough and is accessible via all means of transport. By Road, the A6 is accessible 1 mile to the west, as is the M1 via J23 just 5 miles west. By Rail, the towns train station neighbours the site and is only a short walk away. By Air, East midlands airport is only 8 miles away.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.