- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
An exemplary scheme that will provide a mix of space in a vibrant location of South Bristol, on popular North street.
- Vibrant location
- Mixed use scheme
- Opportunity to purchase premises
With just one unit remaining, Old Brewery offers the rare opportunity to purchase a long leasehold commercial unit in the heart of this new development in Southville. This mixed use scheme comprises of two new high quality apartment buildings and seven commercial units, ringfenced for Class E use. This development is set to become a new hub in Southville with a range of occupiers lined up including restaurants, bars and office users.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.