- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
6.02 Ha (14.87 Acre) Development Opportunity with Outline Planning Permission
- Outline planning permission for 139 dwellings
- Prominent 14.87 acre site
- Potential to increase the number of residential units subject to planning
- Well located 1.7 miles from North Bay Beach and 2.5 miles from Scarborough Town Centre
- Site provides a mixture of greenfield and brownfield development opportunity
- Situated adjacent to Scarborough General Hospital and OFSTED Outstanding school
Exciting opportunity to purchase the freehold of a large site in an affluent part of Scarborough with outline planning permission for 139 dwellings.
The property can be inspected from the road. Prospective purchasers should be aware the inspections are made at their own risks and no liability is accepted by the owner or their agents.
Location and Transport
The site is located to the south of Lady Edith's Drive and west of the A171 (Scalby Road). The surrounding areas include residential cul-de-sacs to the north and east, Scarborough General Hospital to the south and the OFSTED Outstanding Springhead Sixth Form Academy to the west.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.