Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Brocastle Development Site
To rentPlease contact us
To buyPlease contact us
Size2.70-10.20 ac / 1.09-4.13 ha
Read more description
Strategic employment site well located in Bridgend, South Wales
- Plots available from 2.7 acres to 10.2 acres
- Strategic employment site
- Close to the M4 motorway
- Outline planning consent for B1, B2 and B8
|Plot 1||4.15 Acres||Available|
|Plot 2||10.56 Acres||Available|
|Plot 3||3.93 Acres||Available|
|Plot 4||6.98 Acres||Available|
|Plot 5||4.86 Acres||Available|
|Plot 6||2.67 Acres||Available|
|Plot 7||4.05 Acres||Available|
|Plot 8||4.70 Acres||Available|
|Plot 9||3.78 Acres||Available|
| || || |
On behalf of Welsh Government, JLL are pleased to bring Brocastle, Bridgend to the market.
Brocastle Bridgend forms a strategic employment site offering sites from 2.7 acres to 10.2 acres. In total the site offers over 45 acres of net developable space.
Plots available by way of a new lease for a term of years to be agreed, or via a long leasehold sale.
Location and Transport
The Brocastle development site occupies as prominent location adjacent to the A48 with junctions 35 of the M4 motorway just 5 miles drive via the A473 dual carriageway.
Brocastle is located to the South of the well-established Bridgend Industrial Estate which comprises approximately 3,000,000 sq ft of commercial space spread over 300 acres.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.