- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Grade A fitted office space available to sublease at Building 5, Croxley Park.
- Fitted Office Space
- Contemporary glazed atrium
- Canteen on site
- Shower Facilities
- Bicycle Racks
- Excellent Car Parking Ratio 1:250 sq ft
- Large reception on the Ground Floor
- EPC A
The accommodation comprises the following areas from 7,696 sq ft - 15,392 sq ft:
Up to 15,392 sq ft of fully fitted Grade A office space available to let on the second floor. The building comprises of a large reception area with a contemporary glazed atrium and canteen on the first floor.
Building 5 is a 58,732 sq ft three storey Office building located on Croxley Park, Watford, a leading M25 Business Park with a fast growing strategic and regional importance. The park offers 700,000 sq ft of office and business space across 13 buildings. An idyllic green working environment with excellent local amenities.
Amenities on the park include ‘The Hive’ which provides an amenity hub with break-out space and a café. The park has 24-hour security, a gym, yoga and pilates space, networking opportunities, a nursery and various community events.
Local transport links include the underground, overground and national rail.
Croxley Park is situated just two miles from Watford town centre, twelve minutes from the M25. Free shuttle buses connect the park to Watford Junction and depart every 12 minutes.
From Watford Junction, trains go to London Euston every 10 minutes with a journey time just over 15 minutes. To Milton Keynes in 22 minutes, Clapham Junction in 41 minutes and Birmingham New Street in 69 minutes. The underground from Watford links to Kings Cross in 47 minutes, Baker Street in 43 minutes and Harrow on the Hill in 23 minutes.
The park has good road links with the M25 is on your doorstep which connects you various motorways as well as key airports: Heathrow and Gatwick.
Head of South East Office Markets
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.