- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
A landmark development by Swansea Council, 71/72 offers an outstanding work environment – at the heart of The Kingsway redevelopment project
- Target BREEAM Excellent
- Target EPC A
- WeirdScore Platinum Target
- Target Net Zero in Operation
- Roof Terraces and Balconies
- External Amenity Space
- Cycle and Electric Bike Store
104,000 sq ft scheme includes innovative internal and external public spaces with specific areas of the building being offered to the open market to let, comprising, retail, food and beverage spaces, an event hall, flexible / serviced workspace and 47,000 sq ft of impressive Grade A office space.
It’s the game-changing work environment for local, national and international businesses in South Wales.
The mixed use development will offer an exceptional, digitally-enabled, flexible workspace with sustainability at the forefront of the design. The building will include an impressive roof top terrace and atrias through the upper floors. Meanwhile, the unique public spaces will feature dedicated event areas, meeting spaces and food, beverage and retail outlets.
71/72’s position at the heart of Swansea, provides occupiers easy access to local amenities and a diverse social scene at anytime of the day.
This project continues Swansea Council’s journey of transforming the city and follows the completion of landmark schemes – the 160ft Copr Bay Bridge and the £135million indoor 3,500 seat indoor arena
Getting around is easy with Swansea Central train and bus station just a short walk away. The Kingsway features stops for multiple bus routes, as well as a cycle way and car parking. For travel further afield, the building offers easy access to the M4 (4 miles away) and national road network.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.