31 Homer Road
Solihull, B91 3LT
Please contact us for price
- Space Available
4,633 - 9,322 ft² / 430.42 - 866.042 m² (approx. 43 - 86 desks)
Director - Office Agency
- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Premium office building in a prime Solihull business location opposite Waitrose and near to Solihull Station, High Street and Touchwood.
- 32 on site car parking spaces
- Prime Solihull business location
- 2 suites from 4,633 to 9,322 sq ft
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|Name||sq ft||sq m|
|2nd - East Wing||4,689||435.62|
|2nd - South Wing||4,633||430.42|
Situated in a mature landscaped setting with excellent transport connections within Solihull Town Centre 31 Homer Road is a Grade A office whcih offers the following high specification.
• 3 pipe VRV air conditioning system
• Building Management System installed
• LG7 compliant LED lighting
• Motion sensor PIR units on light diffusers
• 600mm x 600mm metal perforated ceiling tiles
• 2.70m clear floor to ceiling height
• 150mm clear access raised floor
• 4 x 10 person lifts
• Fully fitted offices
The property is situated within Solihull town centre and benefits from an unrivalled location for staff and visitor accessibility. M42 Junction 5 is 2 miles away and it is a 2 minute walk from Solihull railway station. Local occupiers include JLR, Rolls Royce, Arup, Npower, Kier Group, National Grid, Fujitsu and Tarmac.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.