Part 4th & Whole 5th Floors
Nottingham, NG1 6HQ
Please contact us for price
- Space Available
5,446 - 26,534 ft² / 505.95 - 2,465.088 m² (approx. 50 - 246 desks)
Director - Industrial & Logistics
- Energy rating
Prime office space positioned in a prominent city centre location
- Situated in Nottingham's CBD
- Flexible suite sizes
- To be refurbished
- On-site car parking
- Available now!
The accommodation comprises the following Net Internal Areas:
|Name||sq ft||sq m|
|4th - Part||10,245||951.79|
|5th - East||10,843||1,007.35|
|5th - West||5,446||505.95|
Chapel Quarter is a prestigious six storey office building, with a serviced ground floor reception, and allocated basement parking.
The property has been subject to significant landlord investment over recent years, and as such, the reception and communal areas of the building are finished to an attractive, modern specification, providing a high-quality feel to the entrance of the building and throughout.
Two 10-person passenger lifts and a stairwell are located within the central service which enable access to the upper floors.
The 4th and 5th floors provide a similar level of accommodation incorporating predominantly open plan office space with complementary meeting rooms, kitchenettes and W/Cs. The 4th floor demise will also benefit from access to shared showers in the common area, which have been installed by the current tenant who will retain the west wing.
The general specification of the accommodation includes the following:
- Raised floors with inset floor boxes and a carpet covering
- Plastered and painted elevations
- Suspended ceilings with inset
- LED lighting
- VRF air-conditioning
- A total of 7 parking
Chapel Quarter is located in a prominent and accessible position at the junction of Maid Marian Way and Mount Street, in Nottingham’s CBD. Nottingham lies 15 miles east of Derby, 30 miles north of Leicester and 51 miles north-east of Birmingham.
The city of Nottingham is considered to be the regional and commercial capital of the East Midlands. It is head-quartered by over 50 over key corporations and home to a number of leading public and private sector occupiers, including E.ON, Capital One, Boots, Experian, HMRC and KPMG.
Chapel Quarter benefits from excellent transport connectivity, with access to junctions 24 – 26 of the M1 Motorway and a host of public transport connections within the immediate vicinity, including Old Market Square Tram Stop, Nottingham Railway Station and the adjacent Broadmarsh Bus Station, all of which are within walking distance. International connections are available at the nearby East Midlands Airport.
The property is well-positioned in close proximity to an eclectic mix of retail and leisure amenities, including a Premier Inn Hotel, Browns bar and restaurant, Tesco, and Café Nero. The traditional centre of the city, Old Market Square, is some 300 metres to the south-east and serves as one of the main focal points for the city’s further retail and leisure offering. NCP Nottingham Mount Street is also ideally located opposite the Chapel Quarter building and provides the opportunity for nearby overflow parking.
Director - Industrial & Logistics
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.