- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Newly Refurbished Grade A Office Space
- LED lighting
- Tea point facilities installed
- VRF comfort air conditioning
- EPC A
- 51 car parking spaces
- Newly installed shower facilities
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|Name||sq ft||sq m||Availability|
|1st - West||6,868||638.06||Available|
|1st - East||8,146||756.79||Available|
Victoria House comprises a two storey brick built office building beneath a tiled pitched roof, its design compliments the surrounding buildings in Hampshire Court. The office building offers modern flexible open plan accommodation, with the ability to occupy on a cellular basis if required. The business park benefits from a range of amenities including CCTV and security patrols.
Head of North East and Office Agency UK Regions
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.