- Location and Transport
- More like this
4 Angel Square
M60 0AG Manchester
4 Angel Square is a net zero 200,000 sq ft contemporary office in the heart of Noma’s thriving business community.
- Net Zero Operational Building
- 100% renewable energy supply
- Multiple public transport options to and from NOMA
- A regeneration scheme championed by Manchester City Council and delivering against its City Strategic and Climate Change Plans
- Access to a host of fitness, wellbeing, events and community activities happening at NOMA
- Targeting WiredScore Platinum
- Targeting EPC A
- Targeting BREEAM Outstanding (Excellent guaranteed)
4 Angel Square is combining the best of the world’s sustainability design, health and wellbeing knowledge to create a building that delivers lower occupational costs and a future proofed working environment for your business and our world.
Delivered by MEPC, leaders in responsible commercial property development and asset management and funded by investment manager Federated Hermes.
- Double Height Entrance
- Exposed Services
- Breakout Spaces
- Column-free space occupancy 1:8
- BCO Grade A finishes No compromise in quality
- 57 Car Parking Spaces
- 212 Cycle Spaces
- LED Lighting