- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Fully Fitted, Grade A office space with exceptional on-site facilities located within close proximity to Junction 9 of the M60.
- Outstanding on-site facilities
- Grade A specification
- Metrolink within close proximity
- On-Site Gym
- On-Site Auditorium
- On-Site Business Lounge
- On-Site Restaurant/Cafe
- Fully Fitted Plug And Play Opportunity
|Ground||Building One||8,743 sq ft|
The estate was constructed in 2010 and provides Grade A specification offices as follows:
- Outstanding secure on-site car parking (ratio 1 space per 295 sq ft leased)
- Impressive double height light and airy entrance reception
- Full height glazed elevations providing excellent natural light
- Suspended ceilings with integral lighting
- Full access raised floors
- 4 pipe fan coil comfort cooling
- Ability to accommodate an occupancy of 1 person to 6 sq m
- 2.8m floor to ceiling height
- Male/ Female and Disabled WCs on all floors
- 2 x 13 person passenger lifts
The space can be provided fitted with desks and cabling or alternatively to an open plan arrangement
Think Park benefits from unrivalled on-site amenities which include:
- Park Running Track
- Changing/Shower Facilties
- On-site Cafe/Restaurant
- Meeting/Boardroom Facilities
- Client Lounge
- Covered Cycle Racks
- Potential on-site storage facility
Strictly by appointment by the sole agents.
The accommodation is available by way of a sublease for a term of years to be agreed.
Think Park is located on Mosley Rd in Trafford Park adjacent to Adidas and Kellogg’s facilities. The Park is easily accessed being less than 2 mins drive (1 mile) from Junction 9 of the M60 motorway.
Closeby amenities for staff include The Trafford Centre where there are over 250 stores/services including Europes largest food court and over 11,500 car parking spaces.
The construction of a new Metrolink line has recently completed, with two new Metrolink Stations (Parkway and Village) within a 5 minute walk of Think Park. This metrolink line provides regular services between The Trafford Centre and Central Manchester.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.