- No Commission
Building Three Think ParkFavourite
Trafford Park M17 1FQ Manchester
11,228.00 - 22,456.00 ft² (1,043.11 - 2,086.23 m²)
16 per ft²
|Floor / Unit||Size||Availability|
|1st||11,228 sq ft||Available|
|2nd||11,228 sq ft||Available|
The building was constructed in 2010 and provides Grade A specification offices as follows:
- 125 car parking spaces (ratio 1 space per 220 sq ft leased)
- Impressive double height light and airy entrance reception
- Full height glazed elevations providing excellent natural light
- Suspended ceilings with integral lighting
- Full access raised floors
- 4 pipe fan coil comfort cooling
- Ability to accommodate an occupancy of 1 person to 6 sq m
- 2.8m floor to ceiling height
- Male/ Female and Disabled WCs on all floors
- 2 x 13 person passenger lifts
The space can be provided fitted with desks and cabling or alternatively to an open plan arrangement
Think Park benefits from unrivalled on-site amenities which include:
- Park Running Track
- Changing/Shower Facilties
- On-site Cafe/Restaurant
- Meeting/Boardroom Facilities
- Client Lounge
- Private Bus Service to Stretford and Cornbrook Metrolink Station
- Covered Cycle Racks
- Potential on-site storage facility
The accommodation is available by way of a sublease for a term of years to be agreed.
Strictly by appointment by the sole agents.
Think Park is located on Mosley Rd in Trafford Park adjacent to Adidas and Kellogg’s facilities. The Park is easily accessed being less than 2 mins drive (1 mile) from Junction 9 of the M60 motorway.
Closeby amenities for staff include The Trafford Centre where there are over 250 stores/services including Europes largest food court and over 11,500 car parking spaces. A bus station on the Centre serves most Greater Manchester towns with frequent bus services.
A new Metrolink line has already started construction from Pomona to The Trafford Centre with 6 new stations on the line. The line will run close to Think Park along Village Way, Park Way and Barton Dock Road to the Trafford Centre.