- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
9,238 sq ft of high quality fitted space in the heart of Soho available by way of a sub lease or assignment.
- Located on Soho's most prestigious square
- Top floor offices with views over Golden Square
- Short walking distance from Piccadilly Circus, Green Park and Oxford Circus stations
The accommodation comprises of the following
|4th - Entire 4th Floor
|5th - Entire 5th Floor
|6th - Entire 6th Floor
Three floors of exceptional quality fully fitted office space over the 4-6th floors, with stunning views over Golden Square. The 4th and 5th floors are fitted to provide an excellent balance of open plan desking, boardrooms, meeting rooms and breakout areas. The 6th floor provides a high quality client-facing lounge area with comfortable seating and a large bar area.
The floors are available on a sublease until September 2022. Alternatively, the floors are all held on separate leases and are available on an assignment with a lease expiry in May 2025, with a lease break option in September 2022.
The building is situated on the south east corner of Golden Square close to the junction with Lower James Street.
This little urban oasis, away from the hustle and bustle of Oxford Street, Regent Street and Piccadilly, is very well served for restaurants, shopping and transport facilities, with Piccadilly and Oxford Circus underground stations being within close proximity.
Director - Central London Office Markets
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.