- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Self-contained offices near to Barbican and Moorgate Stations
- Self-contained offices available
- Close to Barbican and Moorgate Stations
- End of trip facilities including showers, cycle racks and lockers
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||sq ft||sq m||Availability|
130 London Wall stands at the centre of an international corporate neighbourhood that offers some of the City’s best retail from luxury to grocery, as well as a whole host of bars and restaurants. This is a self-contained office next to a landmark City building, comprising c.11,300 sq. ft (NIA) of
office accommodation over G and three upper floors.
- Private reception area
- Demised WCs
- Lift access
- Variable Air Volume (VAV) air conditioning system
- Suspended ceiling with recessed lighting
- Fully accessible raised access floor
- Bicycle parking, lockers and shower facilities
- Loading bay
- 24 hour security
The accommodation is available by way of a sublease until Q4 2024
Transport links are excellent, with Liverpool Street, Moorgate, Barbican, St. Pauls and Bank Underground stations all within a 5 minute walk. This will be further enhanced by Crossrail (Elizabeth Line) opening this year.
Director - City Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.