Location and Transport
Old Street boasts an unparalleled selection of independent coffee houses, many of the best restaurants in London and a broad array of fitness studios, offering employees a range of opportunities to enhance their well-being. After dark there are live music venues, boutique cinemas and private member’s clubs, including the internationally renowned Shoreditch House.
Oliver’s Yard is less than a minutes walk from Old Street station (Northern line and Great Northern rail) making it extremely well connected to the rest of the City and beyond. Journey times will continue to improve with the arrival of the Elizabeth line, the timing of delivery is to be confirmed.
It’s a short journey from the building to Liverpool Street station, (either a seven minute walk or accessed via Moorgate station, just two minutes away on the Northern line), where the Elizabeth line will dramatically reduce travel times across London.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.