- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Modern Head Quarter Style Offices Available
- Opportunity for a head quarter style building
- Heating and cooling system
- Raised access floors
- Suspended ceilings
- Double glazing
- Passenger lift
- Split options available from 3,882 sq ft
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|Name||sq ft||sq m||Availability|
The property is a three storey brick built detached building, with elevations which incorporate a good level of glazing. The building is well appointed within St James Business Park.
Hexagon House has a total of 112 surfaced car parking spaces, positioned to the front and rear of the property.
Internally the property is generally open plan with kitchen facilities on each floor. The specification is as follows-
• Raised access floors
• LG7 lighting
• Mitsubishi comfort cooling
• 8 person passenger lift
• Male and female WCs on each floor
Hexagon House is situated in Knaresborough, within St James Business Park. The property is located 5 miles east of Harrogate and 4 miles west of Junction 47 of the A1(M).
St James Business Park provides a commercial hub which serves Harrogate, Knaresborough and the surrounding areas.
There are a number of office occupiers within the business park, such as Prosperis, TSG Consulting and Pelsis. St James Business Park is a popular office location due to its accessibility and on-site amenities. The Business Park is adjacent to St James Retail Park, which contains a Next, Boots and TK Maxx amongst other retail and leisure facilities.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.