- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Located in the heart of Heathrow, World Business Centre 4 provides high quality fitted office space on the 3rd floor available to let
- Fitted space "plug and play"
- Car parking
- Top floor with unrivalled views of the airport
- Available now
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||sq ft||sq m||Availability|
World Business Centre 4 was completed in 2017 providing a UK HQ for Amadeus. The building totals approximately 91,000 sq ft and is arranged over basement, ground and three upper floors, with a plant room on the roof.
The property benefits from the following specification:
• EPC “A” and BREEAM “Very Good”
• 150mm raised access floor & 2.75m floor to ceiling heights
• Three 13-person passenger lifts
• Air conditioning
• Suspended ceilings with LED lighting
• Car parking and cycle storage
• Shower facilities
• Café facility available on ground floor
Viewings strictly through JLL.
Available on terms to be discussed.
The building is adjacent to World Business Centre 1, 2 and 3 prominently located north of the Northern Perimeter Road between the A4 (Bath Road) and Newall Road, overlooking the northern runway.
WBC 4 benefits from excellent access to Central London and the wider UK via the motorway network with easy access to the M4 (junction 4), M25 (junction 15), M3 (junction 2) and M40 (junction 1A). The building sits within the Heathrow Free Travel Zone (HFTZ) which is a zone encircling Heathrow Airport and the surrounding area where travel on public transport is free to use - this network provides free travel to the central terminals. The airport provides exceptional public transport options with the dedicated Heathrow express providing a direct service to London Paddington in just 15 minutes. The TFL rail service provides a local station stopping service to London Paddington and the terminal provides access to the London Underground network via the Piccadilly line.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.