Location and Transport
The property is situated on the east side of Elderslie street at the junction with Berkeley street. Located on the southern fringe of the 'Park Area', the building is conveniently placed, situated approximately 1 mile to the north west of Glasgow City Centre and lies in close proximity to Junction 18 of the M8 motorway allowing for excellent access to the Central Scotland Motorway network. Public transport can be found via buses on Sauchiehall Street and by train from Charing Cross Station which connects to Glasgow Central Station. For occupiers, staff and visiting clients there are hotels, restaurants and coffee bars within the vicinity.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.