- Energy rating
Refurbished Townhouse Office Accommodation in Glasgow's West End
- West end location
- Refurbished townhouse office accommodation
- Tandem car spaces available at £2,500 per annum
- 24 hour access
|1st - Rear
|£15 per sq ft
|2nd - Suite 2/1
|2nd - Suite 2/2
|2nd - Suite 2/3
|2nd - Suite 2/4
|£15 per sq ft
|Lower Ground - Rear Suite
The property comprises a traditional office building providing accommodation over four floors. A program of refurbishment is underway and provides modern, self contained office suites on each floor. Access is via a secure door entry system on Elderslie street with the basement benefiting from private access from Newton Terrace Lane.
- LED Lighting
- Electric Radiators
- Small suites coming soon
- Shared Breakout area
- Private toilets and kitchens
- Carpeted flooring throughout
- Flexible leases available
The property is situated on the east side of Elderslie street at the junction with Berkeley street. Located on the southern fringe of the 'Park Area', the building is conveniently placed, situated approximately 1 mile to the north west of Glasgow City Centre and lies in close proximity to Junction 18 of the M8 motorway allowing for excellent access to the Central Scotland Motorway network. Public transport can be found via buses on Sauchiehall Street and by train from Charing Cross Station which connects to Glasgow Central Station. For occupiers, staff and visiting clients there are hotels, restaurants and coffee bars within the vicinity.
Senior Surveyor - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.