- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
High quality office space in the heart of Glasgow’s International Financial Services District.
- High Quality Office Space
- Located in Glasgow's IFSD
Standing out from its surroundings, 4 Atlantic quay is a contemporary modern office building sheathed in glass and zinc to create a modern urban icon. 4 Atlantic Quay offers high quality office space in the heart of Glasgow’s International Financial Services District.
The building comprises ten floors of column-free space with full-height glazing, creating a building flooded with natural daylight. The upper floors benefit from far reaching views across Glasgow’s skyline. The double height reception area creates an impressive sense of arrival.
4 Atlantic Quay is close to so much that Glasgow has to offer – just a short walk to Buchanan Street, Glasgow’s lively, energetic thoroughfare featuring some of the finest shopping in the UK and home to numerous well known brands including Buchanan Galleries and Princes Square shopping centres. Argyle Street and the trendy Merchant City are also close neighbours. For fresh air and open space, nearby Broomielaw provides welcome peace and tranquillity with plenty of popular walking and cycling routes running parallel with the River Clyde.
And when it comes to coffee or cake, a quick snack or fine dining, there’s a mesmerising choice of bars, restaurants, coffee shops and sandwich bars all within minutes’ walk of 4 Atlantic Quay. Hotel provision is also first class with a wide array of options all nearby.
Associate - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.