2-10 Bothwell Street
Size2,891-11,078 ft² / 269-1,029 m² (approx. 26-100 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
2-10 Bothwell Street occupies one of the most prominent and visible street corners in Glasgow’s City Centre.
- Adjacent to Glasgow Central Station, the main retail district and core office area.
- Prime corner Bothwell Street position.
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
The office accommodation occupies a corner position offering excellent natural daylight and branding potential on to one of Glasgow's most prominent streets.
- LED Lighting
- Refurbished suites
- Perimeter trunking
- Building reception
- 2 x lifts
- Excellent natural light
- DDA compliant
- Male, Female and Accessible WCs on each floor
Location and Transport
2-10 Bothwell Street occupies one of the most prominent and visible street corners in Glasgow’s City Centre. The building is extremely well located for all city centre amenities, public transport links and the M8 Motorway / Expressway. The Grade ‘A’ listed building was originally constructed in 1849.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.