Location and Transport
151 West George Street sits in the heart of Glasgow City Centre, meaning all forms of public transport are within easy reach.
Queen Street and Glasgow Central Railway Stations are less than a 5 minute walk away, whilst Buchanan Street Subway Station is around the corner providing easy access to the West End and Greater Glasgow.
West George Street provides a wealth of restaurants, bars and cafe's with a distinct charm. The city's renowned retail thoroughfare - Buchanan Street - is a short stroll away along with the everything else Glasgow's dynamic city centre has to offer.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.