- Energy rating
Full townhouse opportunity to let
- Property under full refurbishment
- Prominant position on Melville Street
- 3 car parking spaces
- Cycle storage
- WCs on every floor
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
38 Melville Street is a prestigious townhouse property located in the heart of the city. This elegant listed Georgian building offers a combination of period features and contemporary design throughout. The building provides a variety of open plan and cellular working space, which benefits from generous floor to ceiling height and windows to match, providing good levels of natural daylight throughout.
38 Melville Street is prominently positioned in a highly desirable West End location, with excellent connectivity to the city's commercial district and public transportation. The surrounding area offers a wealth of amenities, including restaurants, cafes, shops, and green space, making it an attractive destination for both clients and employees.
Head of Scotland
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.