114-116 George Street
Edinburgh, EH2 4LH
- Space Available
1,862 - 7,211 ft² / 172.985 - 669.924 m² (approx. 17 - 66 desks)
Head of Scotland
- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
New Clarendon is currently undergoing significant refurbishment, to provide contemporary Grade A office accommodation in the city centre
- Cat A refurbishment due to complete Q4 2023
- Nabers 5 Stars Targeted
- Active Score Platinum achieved
- Wired Score Platinum Targeted
- Targeting BREEAM 'Excellent' rating
- Targeting EPC: A
- Excellent wellness facilities
Behind the classical façade, the building is undergoing a complete transformation to provide newly refurbished common parts, open plan offices and superb new welfare amenities. The whole ethos behind the design is to delivery a low energy, all electric building capable of operating without any carbon emissions. The office suites are open plan and highly efficient with minimal columns and good levels of natural daylight with three aspects and glazing on each. New roof terraces have been introduced to the 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th floors, providing occupiers with private outdoor space and fantastic views across the city. Additionally, communal parts are to be entirely overhauled to create shared accommodation, toilets, shower and cycle facilities, with an enhanced reception on the ground floor.
George Street itself provides occupiers with a prestigious business address. New Clarendon is situated in the heart of the city centre and occupies a prominent position on the south side of George Street, within the 'Golden Rectangle. The location benefits from unparalleled public transport links and an abundance of staff amenities on the doorstep. St Andrew Square Bus Station is located within a short walk, with easy access to both Waverley and Haymarket train stations.
Head of Scotland
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.