- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Open plan city centre office on Multrees Walk
- Open plan
- To be refurbished with existing fitout
- Private roof terrace
- 3rd floor with lift access
- Self-contained WCs
- Shower facilities
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
The available accommodation is located on the 3rd floor accessed from Elder Street entrance of Multrees Walk and is currently the only available suite within the development.
This fantastic open plan office suite provides superb natural daylight and benefits from the following specification
• Raised access flooring
• Suspended ceiling
• LED lighting
• Mixture of air conditioning and mechanical ventilation
• Gas fired central heating
• Fully fitted office suite with meeting rooms and cabling
• Dedicated male, female and disabled toilets
• Shower facilities
• New dedicated kitchen with integrated fridge and dishwasher
• Lift access
• Private roof terrace
• Car parking available
• Indicative refurbishment finishes
• Cycle storage
The Walk is located on the north east corner of St Andrew Square in the heart of the city centre. Multrees Walk connects St Andrew Square to St James Quarter and provides a fantastic pedestrian only retail thoroughfare with high quality brands such as Louis Vuitton, Canada Goose, Burberry, Mulberry and Harvey Nichols.
The Walk is Edinburgh’s luxury quarter and the city’s premier office destination. Elevate your business presence in a prestigious location, surrounded by luxury retailers and fine dining. Join an exclusive community of businesses thriving in the heart of Edinburgh city centre.
Head of Scotland
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.