- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
To Let - Modern Warehouse / Industrial Unit
- Well established industrial park
- Hybrid accommodation
- Yard and car parking facilities
- Prominent position within the estate
The subject property lies within Green Park Business Centre, a purpose built multi-let industrial estate which has been developed over the past 4 decades across 28 separate units. The estate consists of 8.20 acres, which is situated within a well maintained, landscaped environment with perimeter palisade fencing, a gated entrance and tarmac estate roads.
The unit is an end terraced unit of steel portal frame construction with brick / block and metal clad elevations. The property occupies a prominent position within the the estate and is to undergo a refurbishment to provide a hybrid unit of office and industrial accommodation.
Green Park is strategically located 5 miles north of the York Outer Ring Road at Clifton Moor and 8 miles north of York City Centre which is accessible via York Road, 0.5 miles to the west of the property.
The York Outer Ring Road in turn connects with the A59 leading to the A1(M) and nearby Harrogate to the west. The A19 provides an important link from York to cities to the North and South and also links to the A64 which provides convenient access to Leeds and the M1.
Associate - Industrial & Logistics
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.