- Energy rating
To Let - Modern Warehouse / Industrial Unit
- 6.8m eaves height
- Large secure yard
- LED lighting
- Well established industrial location
- Rare York opportunity
Greenpark is a well presented, established multi-let industrial estate offering predominantly industrial accommodation with a purpose built office building, across 28 units. It is situated within a maintained, landscaped environment which is secured by perimeter palisade fencing and a gated entrance along with a tarmacked estate road.
Unit 18 comprises a modern detached industrial unit of steel portal frame construction, brick and clad elevations that sits under a pitched profile sheet roof incorporating roof lights.
Units are available by way of a new FRI lease, terms to be agreed.
Greenpark is located within Sutton-on-the-Forest village located just 8 miles north of York City centre which can be easily reached within a 20 minute drive via either York Road or the A19. The estate is strategically located 5 miles north of the York Outer Ring Road at Clifton Moor which in turn connects to the A59 leading to Junction 47 of the A1(M).
Associate - Industrial & Logistics
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.