- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Light Industrial Units on Established Industrial Estate
- Warehouse & Office Space
- Available Combined or Separate
- Excellent Motorway Access
- Established Industrial Estate
- 24/7 Use
The accommodation comprises of the following:
|Name||sq ft||sq m||Availability|
|Unit - 58||2,122||197.14||Available|
|Unit - 59||2,122||197.14||Available|
The units comprise a single storey mid-terraced industrial/warehouse building that have been constructed around a steel portal frame, with an internal eaves height of 4.3m. The roof coverings are made up of insulated corrugated sheet cladding, incorporating approximately 10% translucent roof lights. The units comprise a mixture of brick and clad elevations with aluminium windows and a single pedestrian door at the front. There is also an additional single surface level loading door (3.06m x 3.09m) at the rear of the units.
Internally, the units comprise an open plan warehouse space with fully fitted office accommodation at the front elevation. The units benefit from W/C and kitchenette facilities as well as central heating, 3 phase electricity, gas and warehouse strip lighting.
Externally, the units benefit from 3 allocated car parking spaces and a designated loading forecourt area to the rear. There are also additional car parking spaces located behind the terrace of units however these are communal and available on a first come, first served basis. The rear loading area is secured by a palisade gate.
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact the agents.
The property is available by way of a new lease for a term of years to be agreed.
The Beeches Ind.est is situated in Yate, approximately 11 miles North of Bristol. Yate benefits from excellent motorway access to the M4 & M5.
Director - Industrial & Logistics
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.