- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
63,696 sq ft Self Contained Warehouse in Prominent Location in Weston-super-Mare
- Highly prominent location on Winterstoke Rd
- Large secure rear yard
- High parking/yard capacity
- 2 Storey offices
- Concrete portal frame
- 360 circulation
- 200KVA 3 Phase Power
- To be refurbished
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|Unit - Warehouse
|Unit - Offices
TO BE REFURBISHED
The property comprises a 5 bay warehouse, constructed on a concrete portal frame with 4.5m eaves. The unit is fully open with ancillary workshop space and offices in the north east corner. There is a vehicle circulation route along the southern boundary of the site. Yard and parking layout as follows:
• Large secure rear yard 0.57 acres (West side)
• Further yard with c.22 parking spaces (East side)
• Additional parking with c.15 spaces (North side)
The warehouse has a concrete floor, blockwork walls and five roller shutter loading doors (4.25m W x 4.00m H), four to the western side with the large yard and one to the eastern side. The two storey ancillary office space includes a kitchenette and W/C facilities.
The property has gas, 3 phase power and mains water and drainage connections.
The property will be available from Q1 2024.
Located off the M5 motorway, businesses in Weston-super-Mare enjoy easy connectivity to the region and beyond. The property is approximately 4.1 miles away from the M5, junction 21, allowing for efficient logistics and transportation.
Weston-super-Mare has its own railway station, providing direct links to major cities such as Bristol, Cardiff, and London. The station is within close proximity to the town centre, making it convenient for commuters.
The MCT building is located in a prominent industrial area in the south of the town, neighbouring onto Weston Industrial Estate. The site benefits from a bus stop less than 100m away.
Director - Industrial & Logistics
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.