- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
High Spec Industrial Warehouse Unit
Available For Occupation Q3 2023
Part of new 4 unit multi-let industrial estate
- 2 loading doors
- 18m yard depth
- Office space with extra storage
- 14 car parking spaces
- 2 EV charging points
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|Description||sq ft||sq m|
|Unit 3 - Warehouse||12,030||1,117.62|
|Unit 3 - First floor offices||1,480||137.50|
• New 4 unit multi-let industrial estate in the industrial centre of Stevenage
• Units 3 & 4 can be combined to provide 23,270sq ft
• 9m eaves height
• Provision of electric vehicle charging points
• 50KN/m2 floor loading
• Yard depth of 18m for Unit 3 & 4
• Steel portal frame construction, pitched roofing, and high glazing proportions
• 2x level access loading doors
• Bicycle parking and shower room
• Well connected to other business hubs in the region via the nearby A1(M)
• Targeting BREEAM ‘Excellent’ rating
• 2 loading doors
• 2 EV charging points
• 14 car parking spaces
• 18m yard depth
• Disabled WC
Expressions of interest on a pre-let basis are sought. Lease terms upon application.
Service charge details will be available upon completion of the development.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs in any transaction.
Applicable at the prevailing rate.
Stevenage *11 min walk from Centric
London Kings Cross - 23
London St Pancras (International) - 26
Moorgate - 36
Cambridge - 38
Peterborough - 51
Brighton - 105
Welwyn Garden City - 8
Luton Airport - 14
M25 J23 - 16
Cambridge - 30
Stansted Airport - 32
The new build development is in an excellent position located on the main thoroughfare in the centre of Stevenage’s prime employment area of Gunnels Wood Road and located at the junction of Gunnels Wood Road (A1072) and Six Hills Way (A1070).
The units are within walking distance of the Stevenage Railway Station, Leisure Park and town centre. The Stevenage Leisure Park benefits from many restaurants and leisure operators with the town centre a short walk, offering a number of other shopping facilities such as banks and supermarkets.
The main transport hub is in the town centre with Stevenage railway station and bus station approximately half a mile away.
Stevenage is an expanding town adjacent to the A1(M), 35 miles north of central London and has two junctions North & South. The south junction leading directly onto the major trunk road known as Gunnels Wood Road.
Stevenage has excellent mainline railway connections with London Kings Cross (20 minutes travel time) and two international airports are within the vicinity at Luton (12 miles) and Stanstead (25 miles).
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.