- Energy rating
Trade Counter Units
- 6.85 m eaves height available
- 30kN/m2 floor loading
- 3 phase electricity, gas & telecom
- Electrically operated sectional up and over loading doors
- Sought after trade counter location
- Adjacent to the A349
The accommodation comprises the following areas: (GEA).
|Description||sq ft||sq m||Rent|
Chancerygate Trade Centre comprises 14 modern trade units arranged as 2 terraces, totalling 41,500 ft2 (3,855 m2).
Constructed in 2007, the estate provides high quality accommodation which are of steel portal frame construction with profiled clad elevations
Profiled steel/microrib steel cladding
• Steel clad insulated roofs incorporating daylight panels
• 6.85 m eaves height available
• 30kN/m2 floor loading
• 3 phase electricity, gas & telecom
• Electrically operated sectional up and over loading doors
• Concrete ground floor
• Allocated car parking
The units are available on new full repairing and insuring leases.
A service charge is levied for the upkeep and maintenance of the common areas. Further details are available upon request.
Unit 10: £20,250 (from 1 Apr 2017)
Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in this transaction.
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT, which is applicable on all IPIF Estates
Bournemouth - 7 miles - 25 min
Salisbury - 32 miles - 56 min
Southampton - 35 miles - 56 min
Portsmouth - 54 miles - 1 hr, 7 min
Bristol - 78 miles - 2 hr, 8 min
London - 109 miles - 2 hr, 32 min
Poole - 2 miles - South West
Parkstone - 3 miles - South East
Direct trains to Weymouth, Bournemouth, Southampton Central and London Waterloo
Chancerygate Trade Centre is located in a highly prominent location fronting Broadstone Way (A349). The trade centre is approximately two miles to the north of Poole town centre.
Chancerygate is a main local distributor route linking with the Holes Bay Road dual carriageway (A350) and provides good communications within the south east Dorset conurbation and with other main centres.
Associate - Industrial & Logistics
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.