Unit 8, Highams Park Industrial Estate
E4 9JD London
Size15,905 ft² / 1,478 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Industrial / Warehouse Unit
- Short Term Flexible Option
- Close to the North Circular
The unit is an end of terrace industrial/ warehouse property of steel portal frame construction. Offices are at ground and first floor level to the front of the unit with WC facilities.
There is an existing fit out including mezzanine levels in situ that could be retained or removed as required by the incoming tenant.
The building is being offered on a short flexible lease basis on terms to be agreed
Location and Transport
Fronting Jubilee Avenue unit 8 forms part of the well-established Highams Park Industrial Estate. The unit is within walking distance of Highams Park train station and the local retail amenity including a Tesco store. The estate is well located for access to the A406 (North Circular Road) which links to the M11 and A10, both of which provide access to the M25 and into Central London.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.