- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Refurbished logistics/industrial premises on self contained site. Available in 3 bays. 9m to underside of haunch. Dock & Drive In Doors
- Refurbished logistics/industrial premises on self contained site..
- Large power supply - Potential for 9 MVA
- 9m - 15m to underside of haunch.
- Dock & level access doors
- Secure yard areas
- Excellent access to East Lancs Rd (A580) and M57
- Additional offices/amenity space available
The premises comprise a former manufacturing complex which has been refurbished, offering three bays available as a whole.
The unit is of steel frame construction with brick/profile clad elevations under a profile clad roof incorporating approximately 10% rooflights. The floor is of reinforced concrete. The three original bays have a clear height to the underside of the haunch of 8.55m. The modern extension to Bay 3 has a clear height of 15m.
Each bay benefits from dock and level access loading doors.
Office accommodation is provided along the southern elevation and provides additional ancillary areas. The office areas have been refurbished and are carpeted, heated and lit with recessed fittings within the suspended ceiling.
Externally the unit is accessed via a gated entrance with parking provided to the southerly elevation of the unit. To the side and rear of the unit are extensive self enclosed yard areas with a separate access road.
Potentially up to 9 MVA power supply
Min 9m to haunch
Dock & level access loading doors
Self contained site
360 degrees circulation
Self contained/individual yard areas yard
Please contact Andrew Pexton or Richard Johnson at JLL
The unit is available on a new lease direct from the landlord,
The property is located on Knowsley Industrial Estate, with access to the East Lancs Road (A580) and junction 4/5 of the M57 motorway.
Knowsley has excellent access to the regional motorway network, the Port of Liverpool/Liverpool 2 and the Liverpool conurbation.
The unit is accessed off Coopers Lane (A5208)
Director- UK Industrial & Logistics
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.