- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Premium Enterprise Unit In The Heart Of West London
- 11.3m eaves height
- 50 kN/m2 floor loading
- Fibre broadband enabled
- 24/7 access
- Electric charging ports
Airtight units with fully heated office space, generous eaves height and wellness features.
Eastman Edge combines grade-A industrial units and office space with green space, with a focus on people. Underlying principles have informed designs for the enhanced health, wellbeing, and productivity of occupants. Units are designed to be low maintenance with low running costs while the overall scheme also exceeds Building Regulations requirements for thermal performance and energy usage.
Eastman Edge is part of a comprehensive mixed use regeneration of the 40 acre former Kodak factory site, led by Barratt. This landmark site in Harrow will provide occupiers access to restaurants, gym, cafes and shops set around an expansive landscaped park.
• Natural Light
• 24/7 Access
• Motorised Loading Doors
• DDA Compliant
• Yard Depth for HGVs
• Flexibility to install mezzanines Shower Facilities
• Suitable for classes B1(c), B2, B8 EPC of A — Targeted
• Fully Heated and Cooled
• Solar Controlled Double Glazing Raised Floor
• Low Energy LED Lighting
• Wellness Corner — where building users can sit outside and enjoy a landscaped environment
• Green Links throughout the estate for fitness activities
• Maximum sunlight to office space
• Plenty of cycle storage space
Units are available by way of new full repairing and insuring leases. Please contact the sole letting agents for further details.
Heathrow Airport - 35 minute drive
A40 - 15 minute drive
A41 - 10 minute drive
Euston - 13 minutes
Waterloo - 35 minutes
Bank - 30 minutes
Canary Wharf - 4 minutes
11 flexible units in a strategic West London location with a focus on efficiency and connectivity. Eastman Edge is an ideal space for all things industrious - from logistic services to online retailers.
Located within a 10 minute walk to Harrow & Wealdstone station enabling quick commuter links to Central London. Easy access to the A40, A401 and Heathrow Airport.
Associate - Industrial & Logistics
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.