Location and Transport
Within a 5 minute drive of London Gatwick Airport and 5 minutes from Junction 10 of the M23 Motorway, Panattoni Park Crawley offers fast access to the south east and wider national network.
Panattoni Park Crawley is located within the South/ Central and South East region; nearly 1.75 million consumers live within 45 minutes by van, while over 35 million fall within a single HGV journey.
Panattoni Park is situated on the doorstep of London Gatwick Airport. London Heathrow Airport located 46 miles to the North West and the major South East ports of Tilbury, London Gateway and Southampton are also within easy reach. Crawley offers strong links to skilled labour, benefiting from an established location with well served amenities within walking distance including Costa Coffee, M&S and Aldi. Additionally, the Fastway bus route is immediately adjacent to the site, providing regular and fast connectivity to the local vicinity and three local railway stations. Three Bridges train station is 2 miles to the south east of the site and Gatwick Airport train station is 2.5 miles to the north, both offering direct rail services into London Victoria within 45 minutes.
Crawley is a prime Logistics and Last Mile location centred around Manor Royal, with operators including Amazon, DPD, Hermes, Parcelforce, Royal Mail, UPS and Yodel. Grocery occupiers include Ocado and Tesco.
Manor Royal also has a broad appeal to a range of industries including avionics, data centres, manufacturing and the biomedical sector. Major occupiers include Thales, Welland Medical, L3 Harris, Boeing, Electa, CAE and Rackspace.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.