Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit 1 St Andrews Trading Estate
BS11 9YE Bristol
Size16,953 ft² / 1,575 m²
Read more description
INDUSTRIAL WAREHOUSE UNIT TO LET IN AVONMOUTH
- Double Bay Warehouse
- Ancillary Office Accommodation
- Established Industrial Location
- Excellent Motorway Links
The property comprises an end of terrace industrial/warehouse unit, constructed on a concrete portal frame.
The warehouse has a concrete floor, blockwork walls, single roller shutter loading door and an eaves height of approx 6 metres. There is additional ancillary office space, kitchenette and W/C facilities.
The unit benefits from gas, 3 phase power and mains water and sewerage connections.
Externally, the property has allocated parking and loading access to the front elevation.
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact the joint agents.
Location and Transport
The property is situated on St Andrews Trading Estate, a popular trading estate in close proximity to Junction 18 of the M5 motorway. The estate has a prominent position fronting Third Way and is less than 2 miles from the M5 and M49 motorways.
Avonmouth is located 8 miles west of Bristol City Centre and is one of the most established industrial locations in the South West. The location also provides links to South Wales via the Severn Crossing and the M49 motorway.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.