- Energy rating
Detached Industrial / Warehouse / Trade Unit
- Detached unit with a secure yard
- Clear height of 8m
- 3 electric level access loading doors
- Within 0.3 miles from A1 & 2.6 miles of M25 (Jct 23)
- Nearby occupiers include Wickes, CCF, Toolstation & Yodel
The accommodation has been measured on a GEA basis
|Ground floor ancillary
|First floor office and ancillary
Unit E is a grade A modern detached industrial warehouse constructed of steel portal frame with elevations of profile metal cladding and breezeblock under a pitched roof built to an institutional specification.
• 8m clear height
• 3 electric level access loading doors
• Yard depth of 28m
• Gated yard
• 24/7 hours of use
Available by way of a new FRI lease. Rent upon application
• A1 within 0.3 miles
• M25 is within 2.6 miles (Jct 23)
• A406 (North Circular) is within 6.2 miles
• A414 dual carriageway is within 7 miles (access Hemel to the west & Hatfield to the east)
• M1 North Bound is within 10.4 miles (Jct 21)
• Central London within 14.2 miles
As well as road connections Borehamwood Railway Station is within 1.5 miles and provides a direct train into St Pancras with journey time of under 30 minutes.
The property is well located in an established industrial area to the east of Borehamwood Town Centre (within 1.7 miles). The location benefits from close amenities and being positioned at the back of a modern trade/warehouse scheme fronting the A5135 (Elstree Way). As well as road connections Borehamwood Railway Station is within 1.5 miles and provides a direct train into St Pancras with journey time of under 30 minutes.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.