- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
To Let - Modern detached warehouse/industrial unit with 2 storey offices and a secure yard.
- 8 metre internal eaves height
- Steel portal framed buildings with feature glazing to offices
- Modern office space at both ground and first floor
- Separate dedicated car parking spaces
- Three electronically operated level access doors
- 37.5 KNm2 floor loading
- Secure service yard with minimum 40M yard depth
- Bespoke fit-out solutions available
- BREEAM rating of ‘Very Good’
High quality unit on one of the most high profile logistics and manufacturing schemes in the North West.
Logistics North is the North West’s largest live logistics and manufacturing development offering:
- 4 million sq ft of employment space across 250 acres
- M60 and M62 within four miles, providing access to over 21 million consumers within a two hour drive
- Direct access to junction 4 of the M61
- Occupiers include Costa, Greene King, Aldi, MBDA, Komatsu, Whistl, Lidl, Amazon
Director- UK Industrial & Logistics
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.