- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Modern Industrial / Warehouse Unit To Let
- 1 electric loading door
- Fitted office accommodation
- 5.7m clear height
- All mains services supplied
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|Office (first floor only)
The property is a an end-terrace warehouse / industrial unit of steel portal frame construction with part brick and part clad elevations. The units are due to be refurbished and provide clear span warehouse accommodation with fitted office accommodation.
• 1 electric loading door
• Fitted office accommodation
• 5.7m clear height
• All mains services supplied
• New LED lighting
• New roof
• New roof lights
• Dedicated loading & car parking
The units are available on new full repairing and insuring leases.
Available upon request.
A service charge is levied for the upkeep and maintenance of the common areas. Further details are available upon request.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in this transaction.
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT, which is applicable on all IPIF Estates.
Well located in the established warehouse/industrial area of Alliance Road, just south of the A40 Western Avenue midway between Hanger lane and Gypsy Corner. Easy access to Central London and the national motorway network (M4, M40, M1 and M25), and located in the centre of three London Underground stations : Park Royal (Piccadilly Line), North Acton and West Acton (Central Line).
Associate - Industrial & Logistics
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.