- Energy rating
Freehold with vacant possession
On instruction of Barclays PLC
- Prime retail unit freehold for sale with vacant possession
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
The property comprises a double fronted 3 storey retail property fronting Loughton High Road with a surface car park to the rear for 8-10 vehicles.
There is an open plan banking hall to the ground floor with basement storage. The first and second floors are currently used as ancillary offices but they do offer residential conversion potential, subject to the usual consents etc.
The property is For Sale Freehold with Vacant Possession.
Guide Price: £895,000.
Each party to bear their own costs.
Loughton is a popular and wealthy suburb of Essex located in Zone 6 with a host of national and independent brands. The premises are situated in a prime position on the High Road in close proximity to major multiples such as The Works, Superdrug, Specsavers and Caffe Nero. Loughton underground station is a short walk away to the South.
Director- Retail Leasing
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.