Freehold for sale with vacant possession
On the instruction of Barclays PLC
- Prime retail unit freehold for sale with vacant possession
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|Name||sq ft||sq m|
The property is a double fronted 3 storey retail unit with car parking immediately to the front. The ground floor is an open plan banking hall with basement strong rooms together with first and second floor ancillary offices.
This property is situated as part of a retail parade fronting Harrogate Road in Moortown, Leeds, which is a popular commuting suburb 4 miles to the North of the City Centre.
The property adjoins Oxfam and other nearby occupiers include an M&S Simply foods, Co Op supermarket, Cancer Research, Cooplands and William H Brown estate agents.
Director- Retail Leasing
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.