- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Daresbury Park in Cheshire and is strategically positioned centrally between Warrington, South Manchester and Chester.
- Raised Access Floors
- Opening Windows
- Car Parking
- 24 Hour Security
- Carpeted Throughout
- Kitchen Facility on each floor
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
Daresbury Park is one of the most accessible business parks in Cheshire. Occupiers have the benefit of spacious master planning, quality design,
semi-rural surroundings and hotel and leisure facilities on their doorstep.
It is located just off junction 11 of the M56 provides immediate access to the wider motorway network with the M6 just 2 junctions away.
Manchester International and Liverpool John Lennon Airport are within 20 minutes drive. Runcorn Station is only 5 miles away on the west coast intercity line provides excellent regular rail connections.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.