Mark as favourite
AL4 0PF St Albans
Size23,920 ft² / 2,222 m² (approx. 220 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Tyttenhanger House is a 17th century Grade I listed mansion set within 42 acres of parkland.
- 42 acre parkland site
- Grade I listed property
- Suitable for owner-occupation or redevelopment subject to the necessary consents
Location and Transport
Tyttehanger Park is located within south Hertfordshire just to the North of the M25 between the villages of Colney Heath and London Colney with the city of St Albans being some 5 miles to the north. The location therefore is not only well situated for access to St Albans, Harpenden, Hatfield and Welwyn Garden City but also North London.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.