- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
A prominent self contained 1st floor corner office, located in the heart of Glasgow's City Centre.
- Self contained office with own door on to Cambridge Street
- Prominent corner position over Sauchiehall Street
- Potential for a variety of uses - key retail/hospitality location
- Disabled access
The accommodation is a self contained 1st floor office suite.
This is an unique opportunity to acquire a self contained office in City Centre of Glasgow. This self contained first floor office suite provides the incoming occupier with bright and spacious open - plan accommodation. The suite is fitted out as a retail unit with an escalator, lift access, shelving units and tills. The suite benefits from air conditioning, concrete flooring, demised WC and a kitchen. The suite has real potential to become a fantastic open planned office. Occupying a prime corner position on Cambridge Street and Sauchiehall Street, the large windows provides excellent natural day light.
The subject occupies a prime corner position in the heart of Glasgow's City Centre. The property hugs Cambridge Street and the pedestrianised Sauchiehall Street. The building's location benefits from copious amenities for instance Marks and Spencers, Pret a Manger and Costa Coffee.
6 Cambridge Street is an extremely central location; all major transport links are within walking distance.
Senior Surveyor - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.