Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
3 Oaktree Place
Manaton Close, Matford Business Park
EX2 8WA Exeter
To rentPlease contact us
To buyPlease contact us
Size1,390-2,784 ft² / 129-259 m² (approx. 12-25 desks)
Modern 2 Storey Office Premises with Ground Floor Storage in Matford Business Park in Exeter with 4 Parking Spaces.
- Excellent communication links
- Superb opportunity
- Flexible working space
Unit 3 Oak Tree Place has recently been fully refurbished which included new LED lighting, carpeting and a gas fired heating system on the ground floor with heating / air con system on the first floor. The premises are arranged on Ground and First floors and could be subdivided by floor if a purchaser wished to share the space or rent out part that they did not need to occupy. The premises would therefore suit a variety of potential occupiers.
Location and Transport
Premises are located on Matford Business Park on the Edge of Exeter City Centre just off of the spine road leading through the estate. The premises therefore offer excellent access to the City but also to the A30 / M5 and A38 / A380 trunk roads.
Exeter is the capital city and county town of Devon and has firmly established its reputation of being the commercial centre of the South West. The city has two mainline railway stations plus a modern and vibrant shopping area
including the Princesshay Retail centre. Exeter airport is approximately 8 miles distant with regular national and international flights.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.