- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
D&B opportunities, to the highest specification, from 30,000 - 90,000 sq ft situated on one the country's key motorway interchanges.
- Gate controlled access into the Park outside of working hours
- Number plate recognition
- Security cameras with remote monitoring
- The park has a running track / nature trail installed plus outdoor gym equipment
- A bus service runs from Ansty Park during the week to Coventry Rail Station twice an hour
- The restaurant at MTC is open to the public and outside of this there are other amenities close by including hotels, restaurants and convenience stores, plus the unique Coombe Abbey, a medieval building now run as a four star hotel and conference centre
Your new HQ can be designed to be a smart building and also include more cycling facilities, more car parking, more touch-free technology and more space to ensure the healthiest and most productive environment for your employees.
Already one of the most significant new business parks in the UK and with a prime position east of Coventry, the Park has already attracted multi-national businesses, with current occupiers including MTC (Manufacturing Technology Centre, Cadent, Sainsburys and Meggitt).
Prospero Ansty is situated at Junction 2 of the M6 and Junction 1 of the M69, enabling instant access to the motorway network and national and international connections, as well as being in very close proximity to Warwick & Coventry Universities.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.