- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Energy Efficient Bespoke Offices
- Excellent communication links
- Striking facade
- Landscaped surrounds
- Green credentials
- Headquarters building
- Prominent development
Two floors of excellent accommodation for sale and maybe abe to let.
|Ground||11,312 sq ft||Available|
|1st||10,057 sq ft||Available|
- Architect designed
- BREEAM ?Excellent'
- LEED ?Gold'
- Naturally ventilated with some A/C
- Low electricity and gas consumption
- Cycle racks and
- 85 car spaces
- EPC ? Band B (37)
- Existing furniture available by
- Excellent natural light
- Naturally ventilated with openable windows (A/C to some areas)
- Fan light windows operated by BMS
- Double height café space with doors to;
- Covered external seating area
- Private landscaped garde
- Wildlife corridor
The property benefits from excellent communications. There is a regular bus service from Sainsbury?s supermarket to a variety of destinations including Chippenham bus station. Junction 17 of the M4 is just 6 miles north of the property and Bath is a 13 minute train to the east.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.