Cardiff Gate Business Park
Cardiff, CF23 8AU
Please contact us for price
- Space Available
50,666 ft² / 4,707.023 m² (approx. 470 desks)
Director - Office Agency
- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
For Sale / To Let / Development Opportunity
- 50,666 sq ft with 191 car parking spaces
- Bespoke Contact Centre
- Subject to an existing lease with a passing rent of £558,444 plus VAT
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|Name||sq ft||sq m||Availability|
|Ground - Ground Floor||24,794||2,303.44||Available|
|1st - 1st Floor||25,872||2,403.59||Available|
Ty Meridian is a bespoke contact centre with very efficient floor plates, developed in early 2000,
benefitting from a secure fenced and gated site and being strategically located on Cardiff’s premier business park.
The property, extending to a total of 50,666 sq ft has two large floor plates with a central core providing a designated reception, break-out area, central stairwell and 2 lifts. There is a large internal plant room located to the rear of the building, which houses the main boilers and HVAC air handling systems. In addition, there are air-conditioning condensers and a diesel back up generator located externally.
The existing fit-out is predominantly open plan, benefitting from a large ground floor staff canteen with a commercial kitchen area, access controlled and environmentally controlled comms room, designated break out areas, meeting rooms and training rooms etc.
Cardiff Gate is recognised as Cardiff’s premier out of town business park located at J30 of the M4 motorway. Cardiff and Newport railway stations are within a 20 minute drive of the park.
Ty Meridian is accessed off Malthouse Avenue, which is the main spine road and bus route serving the 100 acre business park. Established occupiers on the estate include BT, Cardiff Audi, International Baccalaureate Organisation, Molson Coors, Sinclair Mercedes-Benz of South Wales, SMS and SSE.
On-site facilities include a crèche, IBIS hotel, Regus serviced office centre, Starbucks, Toby restaurant and pub, Waitrose, WH Smith as well as the adjoining Cardiff Gate Retail Park, which is home to ASDA, Bensons for Beds, B&Q, Costa, DFS, McDonalds, Oak Furniture Land,
Pure Gym, SCS and Wren Kitchens.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.