- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Self-contained, two-storey city centre office with car parking
- Flexible lease terms available
- On site car parking
- Excellent transport links
- Close to Cardiff City Centre
Measurements are on a Net Internal Area basis in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice, 6th Edn.
Coopers Yard is a self-contained courtyard development comprising 13 two storey office building with an on site car park to the front/side of the site. The subject property comprises the ground and first floor of Unit 8 and provides mostly open plan offices. The specification comprises the following:
- Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting
- Gas central heating
- Perimeter trunking
- Tea point
- WC facilities
The accommodation is available by way of a new effective full repairing and insuring lease for a term of years to be agreed. A freehold sale would also be considered.
The property provides a parking ratio of 1:375 sq ft.
Each party is to bear their own legal costs.
Coopers Yard is accessed via Trade Street / Curran Road close to the junction with Penarth Road, just to the south of the city centre and conveniently located for access to the nearby central bus and railway terminals. Occupiers at Coopers Yard include Cartrefi Cymru, Jones Giles, and WEA Cymru with other significant office occupiers in the area including Arriva, AA, Black Horse Commercial Finance and British Gas.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.