- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
To Let or For Sale - A refurbished self contained office building close to the M6 Motorway (J 11 & 12) and M6 Toll Road (J T6)
- For Sale or To Let
- Available To let as a whole or on a floor by floor basis
- Recently refurbished to include new LED lighting
- Landscaped surrounds
- Close to M6 Toll (T6) and M6 (J 11 & 12)
4 Newlands Court is a newly refurbished detached office building providing a number of options for occupiers to locate to high quality
offices with floors available from 3,220 sq ft to a self contained building of 10,070 sq ft. The Newlands Court development provides not only quality office accommodation, but a quality environment with attractive landscaped surrounds.
Unit 4 Newlands Court has been newly refurbished to include:
• Suspended ceilings with LED light fittings
• Raised access floors
• 8 person passenger lift
• Air conditioning
• Fully carpeted throughout
• Double glazing
• 32 car parking spaces
• EPC C(67)
Burntwood Business Park is situated on the recently constructed link road on the corner of Attwood Road and Miners Way (A5190 Burntwood Bypass). The Park is well positioned between Cannock, 4 miles distance and Lichfield, 5 miles distance.
Junctions 11 and 12 of the M6 Motorway are 6 miles equidistant with junction 1 of the M54 8 miles to the west. Junction T6 of the M6 Toll is less than 1 mile distance via the Miners Way extension. The park therefore has excellent access to Birmingham, the Black Country and conurbations of North Staffordshire and East Midlands.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.